Islamic Kindergarten Al-Azhar Cairo Banda Aceh is a branch of Al-Azhar Cairo Indonesia which has been present in several cities, namely in Palembang, Yogyakarta, Pagar Alam, Bandung, and Bali (Member of Al-Azhar Cairo). Islamic Kindergarten Al-Azhar Cairo Banda Aceh uses the 2013 curriculum and is supplemented by the religious curriculum of Al-Azhar Cairo. Both curricula are integrated into daily activities in the classroom.
VISION & MISSION
ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN AL AZHAR CAIRO BANDA ACEH
Superior Kindergarten in Indonesia, it is fun to play and learn, also creates candidates for religious and religious leaders.
- Maximizing the potential of students, to create children who are pious, prepare students who have faith, have faith and have good character.
- Providing a learning environment mawaddah wa rahmah, uswah hasanah that is in accordance with the ethics of society and the times.
Registration requirement :
- Paying Registration Fee of Rp 250.000,- *
- Fill out the registration form*
- Submit 4 (four) copies of the birth certificate and show the original birth certificate*
- Submit color photographs of size 3 x 4 by 5 sheets*
- Submit 4 (four) copies of Father and Mother ID Card*
- Submit 4 (four) copies of Family Card(KK)*
Kindergarten (TK) observation material Emotional social:
- Motoric (Rough Motor & Fine Motoric)
- Visual (Observation)
- Auditory (Hearing & Understanding)
- Language ability
- Ability to think
(*) File submitted at registration.
At the time of registration MUST bring an ORIGINAL & PHOTOCOPY BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Uniforms and headscarves(Hijab) are provided from the school.
The curriculum used by the Islamic Kindergarten Al-Azhar Cairo Banda Aceh is the 2013 curriculum (K13) and enriched with Al Azhar Cairo’s religious curriculum. In its application, both curricula are integrated into daily activities in the class.
- Playgroup is divided into 2 groups :
- Group 1 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Group 2 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- TK A & TK B: 5 days in 1 week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Child development report will be given every term (3 months).
To get a picture of the child, the school makes judgments through observation, verbal responses, works, portfolios and during the process which are expected to provide a balanced picture of the progress / development of the child.
- Groups A and B enter at 07:30 – 10:30 WIB.
- Especially for Playgroups from 07:30 – 10.00 WIB.
- Especially the PG Friday, TK A, TK B go home from school at 10:00 WIB
- Students attend 15 minutes before the bell
- Special Extracurricular Day (Tuesday and Wednesday), going home from school at 11:30 WIB
- The introduction only reaches the gate.
- Children say hello to the teacher.
- Each student is required to follow the pledge, for those who are late must report to the teacher picket and carry out on their own line.
- Parents pick up on time.
- If the child is late picked up or absent, ask the parents to contact the class / school teacher.
- Please collaborate with parents to arrange a child’s sleep schedule so they don’t come late to school.
- Please cooperate with parents so that children are not given the freedom to play gadgets, games and watch late at night.
- Students are required to bring food from home not in the form of snacks containing MSG or other foods that have been declared unhealthy for children’s growth and development.
- Students are not permitted to wear valuable jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, gold rings and so on.